TurningTables is an energy innovation lab aiming to accelerate the adoption and commercialization of smart and sustainable energy systems to better people’s lives. Our goal is to foster and help to develop new innovative solutions in areas such as energy efficiency, Clean Energy, Smart Cities, Smart Home and Mobility.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for extremely organized and self driven senior DevOps engineer to work in our offices in the beautiful city of the Alhambra (although we are also remote friendly), with an amazing team of people.
If you think you can help us change the energy industry, read on…
- You think that your job is to deliver the maximum value to the people so you want to participate and understand the whole process of creating amazing and disruptive products and services
- You love learning and you are a You like to play with IoT devices and integrate them in new applications
- You speak fluent english and are ready to work with people around the world
- You are well organized and like to have everything monitored and under control
- You have experience working with databases, specially with big ones, when you really need to think carefully on how to design and query it so you can get the data fast. Apache Spark demonstrable background will be positively valued
- You care about your users information. Security is a must on everything you design
- You have more than 3 years of experience working with cloud services Microsoft Azure is prefered but AWS or Google Cloud are valuable too, and you think that things like Docker are a bless to the humanity
- You are pragmatic and love doing things efficiently. Things done are more important that things perfect. You love the agility and know the power of working in short iterations
- You know how to work in a team and assume that a bug in the software is everyone problem
- You think that the energy industry is obsolete and are ready to change that
Your future responsibilities:
- We expect from you to integrate into our development team to help our developers on architect our infrastructure so it can handle data streaming in real time from multiple IoT devices distributed along the electrical grid. Also help us on established the ETL pipelines and computing infrastructure to present this information in different dashboards and user interfaces and process it with different machine learning and optimization algorithms.
What we offer:
- An environment of innovation and disruptive technologies where future business around the energy sector is going to be created
- An amazing open-minded team of sympathetic and smart people where everyone ideas and needs are welcome and considered
- Free coffee and cookies and whatever else you need to feel comfortable and do your daily job
- The possibility to work in our offices in Granada (desirable) or remotely
- Compensation according to experience
How to apply:
Write to email@example.com, and tell us about you and why we should hire you. If you have a public repo where you upload your code you can send us the link too so we can evaluate your ninja coding skills. If we are interested we will contact you to do a personal interview and know more about you.